Search This Blog

Saturday, August 24, 2013

Major Milestone

Wow... I guess being married for 50 years qualifies as a major milestone.   And today, there are two more of us who can claim that badge representing, at least:  intention, courage, tolerance, perseverance, faith, hope, giving, patience, dedication, loyalty, forgiving and just downright enjoying one another's company.

Here is a picture taken a few minutes ago of my bride of 50 years today..   holding the surprise delivery from our good friends and RV partners Bob and Barb Diehl of Plano TX.   (She also usually smiles at me like this each morning.. well, perhaps many mornings)

And, I still open car doors for her and she still says "thank you."



And here we are in June 2013 

I am very lucky and very thankful

1 comment:

tcwalker said...

It is a MAJOR milestone. Congratulations and you should be very proud.