Search This Blog

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Out and About Again

Partly cloudy today.. has stayed about 65 all day. Cloudy at first then the sun came out.   Everything we have done in the week since we arrived has been within a 20 minute drive of our RV site.  We started today at Ellison Bay Bluffs county park. As usual.. a rather dense forest of maple and white birch.  It overlooks the Green Bay side of the peninsula.  We took the dogs along for a brief walk and I got a few pictures.


 
Then we stopped at the new Sister Bay dog park. This was really very nice.. about 1/2 acre fensed with benches, some shade and reasonable grass. The dogs seemed more interested in the smells than the other dogs but did play a bit.
 
Here is my first movie with the Nikon.. should be about 1 minute.  It is fuzzy in full screen but that is the quality of the upload I chose.  The file  itself is just fine. I'll learn.      Let me know how this runs.. it seems to stop and start for me, but could well be our slow WiFi connection.
Then to the other side of the peninsula to Bailey's Harbor where we had "lunch" ... frozen custard ... and made a stop at a nursery and gift shop on the way home.  A very cool and relaxing day.. The dogs had a good time too.

Today's photos are HERE



2 comments:

Unknown said...

What was that clicking sound during the video?

John B said...

I noticed the clicking sound also.
Quality of the video clip was very acceptable even when in full screen mode on my iPad.