Search This Blog

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Becoming More Productive

Last night was the most uncomfortable so far.  I just couldn't find a place and a way to rest that wasn't doing a number on my head and neck.  But today is looking up.  They sent me home with a good sized bottle of Vicodin for pain.   But I quickly found that the stuff "shut off my water" to where I could have been a great ad for Flomax. I would rather have my head hurt. So I have been making do with Tylenol since Tuesday, as it doesn't thin the blood and encourage bleeding like aspirin or Advil.   Tylenol just hasn't been doing very well for me. Today, however, I was able to take my old standby, Advil, and it is working much better on the earache discomfort.

This Guy Looks Like I Feel
So I am being much more productive today.  Here is a picture of the Green Heron that has taken to sitting on our fence or patio to eyeball the fish in our little lily pond.  I am ready at any time (assuming I am awake)  to throw a sock at the window and scare him off when needed.   Also, I rediscovered  the Sudoku Dragon program on my computer and have successfully solved 4 "moderately hard" puzzles, each in under 10 min. All of that and the day is only half over.

Yes... more productive indeed.

No comments: