Search This Blog

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Father's Day

Yet another "easy" day.   Advil is working.   The Heron has decided not to visit today. However, sitting here for hours in front of the big windows, I have noticed a bull frog the size of a small cantaloup who is in and out of the pond.  He is clearly not just eating flies.  My guess his breath would be a bit "fishy" if I were able to get that close.  It is a wonder the fish have survived this long with the little attention they have been getting from me.

First time out in the car since I came back from surgery on Tuesday.  Mom drove us to Cathy's where we had pizza, salad, and a great chocolate cake.  It was good to get out and around a bit.  My Sudoku skills continue to improve and I am looking forward to some TV this evening.  Tomorrow we will try a round of walking at the mall.   Happy Father's day to Tim, Dave, and Chip and thanks to Carol for enabling me to be one. 

No comments: