Search This Blog

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Day Two... Following - UGH

I guess the after-anesthesia effect is finally hitting.  I felt essentially "normal" for an old guy yesterday, and was pretty happy about it.  Today not nearly as spry. I have been sitting around all day, "taking it easy" as was told to do, and just feel bum all over; sore, but not really in pain.  My glasses don't fit right because of the stitches, so can't see well, mouth still sore, only one ear works (and that poorly of course), can't lift anything, can't get anything wet, pills and drops to take more frequently than I can remember, listened to our President's speech, yadda, yadda, yadda.  Poor me.   Poor me.   Come to think of it, I think most of it was that speech.    A very good thing I am living with such an efficient and cheerful nurse.  And I did get the Garden Blog updated.    I look forward to tomorrow .

1 comment:

Roberta said...

Feeling "outta whack" is no fun. Hopefully the end result makes it worthwhile. Feel better today! Love